You can select from 3 different platforms to play the game. These operating systems are not compatible with one another:
- iOS (iPad/iPhone)
- Windows PC
- Android/Kindle Fire
Same Game on Multiple Devices
The only way you can play your game on a different platform is to have the developers make the transfer for you by submitting a request to Elephant Games.
If you stick with the same platform, you can transfer your game to a compatible device. For example, you might experience this if your device breaks or you want to use a newer model.
If you decide to transfer your game to another device:
- Your friends will not transfer over. You’ll have to invite them again on the new device.
- If you go back to playing on the old device, you risk losing progress and inventory.
Some players enjoy more than one game. It’s fun to go back to the beginning and experience the adventure afresh! Here’s how:
- If you’re playing on an iOS or Android platform, you’ll have to use another device. Your game ID is associated with your device. So unless you ask BFG to delete your game ID from their network or transfer a different stored game to your device, you have only one game you can play for each device. Exception: some of the newer iPads are able to register multiple users.
- If you’re playing on a Windows PC, you can play multiple games, using different logins:
- Create a new computer user.
- Log out and back in as the new user.
- Start the game and you’ll be assigned a new game ID that is associated with your new user account. It doesn’t affect your first game.
The PC offers the most flexibility for playing multiple games on the same device.